Indian Army Religious Teacher Recruitment 2018: Indian Army invites online application form through website https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/index.htm for the 96 post of Religious Teacher 2018.
All details about Indian army dharma guru vacancy 2018 such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and direct link for apply, how to apply etc given below-
Education Qualification, Post Name and Post No.:
1.Pandit – 78 Posts: Hindu candidates: Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi OR Passed BA with Sanskrit / Hindi as one of the Subject
2.Maulvi – 05 Post: Muslim candidates: Maulvi Alim in Arabic, Adib Alim in Urdu
3.Padre – 02 Post: Christian candidates: Priesthood by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and is still on the approved list of the local Bishop.
4.Granthi – 06 Posts: Sikh candidates: Vidwan in Punjabi OR Passed BA with Punjabi as one of the Subjects
5.Maulvi (Shia) – 01 Post: Muslim Shia Ladakh candidates: Maulvi Alim in Arabic, Adib Alim in Urdu OR Passed BA with Arabic/Urdu as one of the Subject
6.Pandit (Gorkha) – 03 Posts: Hindu (Gorkha) candidates: Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi or equivalent standard in the Nepali Language OR Passed BA with Sanskrit / Hindi as one of the Subject.
7.Bodh Monk – 01 Post: Buddhist (Mahayana) candidates: Monk/Buddhist Priest, by the Appropriate Authority. The term Appropriate Authority will mean Head Priest of the Monastery where the person has been initiated into priesthood. The head priest should be in possession of Geshe (PhD) of Khanpa or Lopon or Rabjam with proper certificate from Monastery.
Note: For service candidates applying for remustering the minimum qualification will be 10+2 or higher secondary.
Age Limit as on: 01/10/2019
Minimum Age: 27 years
Maximum Age: 34 years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
Physical Measurement for religious teacher:
- Height (cm)- 160 (157 for Gorkhas & Ladakhi region candidates)
- Chest (cm)- 77
- Weight (kg)- 50 (48 for Gorkhas)
- Physical Fitness Test- Candidate should be able to run 1600 Meter in 05 Minutes 45 seconds.
Provisions for extra time for 1.6 Km run in Hilly Terrain Areas:-
(i) Between 5000 ft to 9000 ft – Additional 30 secs
(ii) Between 9000 ft to 12000 ft – Additional 120 secs
Application Fee : 0/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam, documents verification, Medical Examination and Interview.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin: 05/10/2018
- Last Date for online application: 03/11/2018 upto 05:00 PM
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card: February 2019
- Examination Date: 24/02/2019
How to Apply for Indian Army Religious Teacher Recruitment 2018:
- Go to the official website of the Indian Army https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/index.htm.
- Click on the link “JCO/OR”.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill your form and take extra print out for future refernce.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2018.