Indian Army TES Course 41 Commencing Form July 2019: Indian Army invites applications from eligible unmarried male candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/index.htm for post of 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course – 41 Commencing Form July 2019.
All details about Indian Army TES Course such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Total Post: 90 Vacancies
Post Name: Technical Entry Scheme Course – 41 Commencing Form July 2019
Education Qualification: 12th passed from PCM Branch with 70%.
Age Limit as on:
- Minimum Age: 16.5 Year or 01/01/2002
- Maximum Age: 19.5 Years 01/01/2003
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
Application Fee : No Fees.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Shortlisting, Physical Test, Medical Test, Documents Verification.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 29/10/2018
- Last Date for online application: 27/11/2018
- Course Starting Date: July 2019
How to apply for Indian Army 10+2 TES Course – 41 Commencing Form July 2019:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see notification.
- Go to the official website of the Indian Army http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/index.htm or Click on below link “Apply Online”.
- Click on the link “Officers Entry Login”
- Register yourself.
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Course and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2018.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|