Indian Coast Guard 10+2 Navik GD recruitment 2018: Join Indian Coast Guard Are Invited applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for the post of 01/2018 Batch Navik 10+2 General Duty.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2018.
Education Qualification :
- Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam in Any Recognized Board with 50% Minimum Marks and Minimum 50% Marks in Math and Physics Subject.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 22 Years
- Age Between : 01/08/1996 to 31/07/2000
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Application Fee :
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- No Application Fee for the All Candidates All Eligible Candidate Can Only Fill the Online Application Form.
Physical Eligibility :
- 1.6 Kilomerter Run in 07 Minutes
- 20 Squat Ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push up
- Height : 157 CMS
- Chest : Minimum Expansion 5 CMS
Important Dates :
- Application Begin : 24/12/2017
- Last Date for Apply Online : 02/01/2018 up to 05:00 PM
- Admit Card : 12/01/2018 to 22/01/2018
- Exam Date : February, March 2018 (Tentative)
Steps to apply for Indian Coast Guard 10+2 Navik GD recruitment 2018:
- Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’ from 24/12/2017 to 02/01/2018 up to 05:00 PM Hrs.
- Candidates are to login to www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on
- The important instructions for filling of online application
- Click on the link and go to career tab
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.