Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2017: Join Indian Coast Guard Are Invited applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for the post of 01/2018 Batch Navik 10+2 General Duty.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
Education Qualification :
- Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam in Any Recognized Board with 50% Minimum Marks and Minimum 50% Marks in Math and Physics Subject.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 22 Years
- Age Between : 01/02/1996 to 31/01/2000
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Application Fee :
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- No Application Fee for the All Candidates All Eligible Candidate Can Only Fill the Online Application Form.
Physical Eligibility :
- 1.6 Kilomerter Run in 07 Minutes
- 20 Squat Ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Pushup
- Height : 157 CMS
- Chest : Minimum Expansion 5 CMS
Important Dates :
- Application Begin : 26/08/2017
- Last Date for Apply Online : 04/09/2017 upto 05:00 PM
- Re Print Form Available : 13-22 September 2017
- Exam Date : October, November 2017 (Tentative)
Steps to apply for Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2017:
- Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’ from 26 Aug to 04 Sep 2017 till 1700
Hrs. Candidates are to log on to www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on
opportunities button. The important instructions for filling of an online application
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.