Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2017: Indian Coast Guard Ministry of Defense invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/index.html for the post of Yantrik 01/2017 Batch. Those Candidates who Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
Post Name: Yantrik 01/2017 Batch
Total Post: Not Mention
Education Qualification: Candidate should posses Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics & Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering with minimum with 60% aggregate marks from recognized University in India.
Age Limit as on:
- Minimum Age : 01/02/1996
- Maximum Age : 31/01/2000
- Both date included and Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 0/-
- SC/ST : 0/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or offline in the form of challan by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2017
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Merit list, written exam, physical test, Medical and documents verification.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/index.html from 06/09/2017 to 13/09/2017 upto 05:00 PM Only.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin: 06/09/2017
- Last Date for online application: 13/09/2017
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card: 22/09/2017
Steps to apply for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2017 :
- Go to the official website of the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2017 (http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/index.html)
- Click on the link.
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2017 Important Links