Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2017: Indian Coast Guard Ministry of Defense invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/index.html for the post of Yantrik 01/2017 Batch.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
Post Name: Yantrik 01/2017 Batch
Total Post: Not Mention
Education Qualification: Candidate should posses Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics & Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering with minimum with 60% aggregate marks from recognized University in India.
Age Limit as on:
- Minimum Age : 01/02/1996
- Maximum Age : 31/01/2000
- Both date included and Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 0/-
- SC/ST : 0/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or offline in the form of challan by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Merit list, written exam, physical test, Medical and documents verification.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/index.html from 06/09/2017 to 13/09/2017 upto 05:00 PM Only.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin: 06/09/2017
- Last Date for online application: 13/09/2017
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card: 22/09/2017
Steps to apply for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2017 (http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/index.html)
- Click on the link.
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.