Indian Navy MR Result 2020: Indian Navy has invited applications from eligible Unmarried Male candidate to apply ON-LINE through website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/ for the 400 posts of MR [Matric Recruit] Chefs, Stewards and Hygienists under Oct 2020.
Download now Indian Navy MR Result 2020.
Read full notification.
All details about Indian Navy MR vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Age between 01/10/2000 to 30/09/2003
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
(1) Chef: They would be required to prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration.
(2) Steward: They would be required to serve food in the officer’s messes, as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of menu etc.
(3) Hygienist: They will be required to maintain hygiene in wash rooms and other areas.
In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 215/-
- SC/ST: 0/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Physical Test, Medical Test, Documents Verification.
Written Test (Exam Pattern and Syllabus):
(a) The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
(b) The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics
and General Knowledge.
(c) Duration of examination will be 30 minutes.
(d) The syllabus for the examination is available on website
(e) The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
|Race||Push- ups||Squats (Uthak Baithak)|
|Male (Height- 157 cms)||10||20|
- Online application Begin : 23/11/2019
- Last Date for online application with fees payment : 28/11/2019
- Examination Date: Feb 2020
How to Download Indian Navy MR Result 2020?
- Go to the official website of the Indian Navy https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/.
- Click on the link “Login”
- Enter your Email ID and password.
- Click on NAVY MR Form Result.
- Download Admit Card and take a print out of the same for further reference.
Those Candidates Who Are Interested in the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2020.