Indian Navy MR Vacancy 2017-2018: Indian Navy invites applications from eligible Unmarried Male candidate to apply ON-LINE through website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/ for the post of MR Chefs, Stewards and Hygienists as a MR Sailor Entry 2018.
All details about Indian Navy MR vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
|Chef||Candidate should passed 10th from any recognised Board of India.||
Age B/W 01/10/1997 to 30/09/2001
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
(1) Chef: They would be required to prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration.
(2) Steward: They would be required to serve food in the officer’s messes, as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of menu etc.
(3) Hygienist: They will be required to maintain hygiene in wash rooms and other areas.
In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
[यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।]
Application Fee : 0/-
Indian Navy MR Vacancy 2017- Apply Now
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Physical Test, Medical Test, Documents Verification and Interview.
Written Test (Exam Pattern and Syllabus):
(a) The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
(b) The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics
and General Knowledge.
(c) Duration of examination will be 30 minutes.
(d) The syllabus for the examination is available on website
(e) The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
|Race||Push- ups||Squats (Uthak Baithak)|
|Male (Height- 157 cms)||
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 04/12/2017
- Last Date for online application with fees payment : 17/12/2017
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card:
How to apply for Indian Navy MR Vacancy 2017?
- Go to the official website of the Indian Navy (https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/) from 04/12/2017 to 17/12/2017.
- Click on the link
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.