Indian Navy Sailor Entry SSR February 2018: Join Indian Navy Nausena Bharti Are Invited Online Application Form For the February 2018 Batch Sailor Entry Senior Secondary Recruitment SSR Recruitment 2017.
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Form and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
Education Qualification :
- Passed 10+2 Exam with Physics and Math and At least One of These Subject Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science
Age Limit :
- Candidates Must be Born Between 01/02/1997 to 31/01/2001
Application Fee :
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- No Application Fee for the All Candidates Kindly Fill the Online Application Form
- Only Male Candidates Are Eligible
Navy Sailor Entry SSR February 2018
Physical Eligibility :
- 1.6 KM Running in 07 Minutes.
- 20 Squat Ups & 10 Pushups
- Minimum Height: 157 Cms
Document Required for Online Form :
- Candidates Basic Details
- 10+2 Exam Total Marks & Serial No of Marksheet, Email ID
Selection & Recruitment Procedure :
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations. The recruitment test will be held during September or October 2017.
Results of the Written Test will be announced on the same day and those who qualify the written test will undergo PFT and Recruitment Medical Examination (Preliminary). Candidates who qualify in all respects will be shortlisted depending upon available vacancies. The merit list or list of selected candidates will be declared on 21 December 2017. For Written Exam Syllabus and Pattern visit on the link below:
Important Instruction for apply Indian Navy Sailor Entry SSR February 2018:
- Clear Passport Size Photo with Blue Background Only.
- Take a 2 Printout of Online Application Form.
- Send Application Form Through Ordinary Post Only
- Write on the Envelope Online SSR Application 01/2017 Batch & Your 10+2 Percentage
Download Merit List