ISRO Assistant And Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2017 : Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website www.isro.gov.in for the post of Assistant and Division Clerk UDC Recruitment.
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
विभिन्न प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं की तैयारी के लिये महत्वपूर्ण प्रश्न Click Here
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
Post Name: Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) Assistant And Upper Division Clerk UDC Recruitment.
Total Post: 313
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree In Arts / Science /Commerce/ Management / Computer Application With at Least Minimum First Division Marks.
Desirable: knowledge of basic computer
Age Limit as on:
- Minimum Age : 18
- Maximum Age : 26
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
- General/OBC: 100/-
- SC/ST/PH/Female: 0/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or offline in the form of challan by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written exam and skill test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.isro.gov.in from 11/07/2017 to 31/07/2017.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin :11/07/2017
- Last Date for online application: 31/08/2017
- Last date for fee payment: 01/08/2017
- Last date for receipt form: 07/08/2017
- Tentative date for written test for all disciplines: 15/10/2017
Steps to apply for ISRO Assistant And Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) Assistant Upper Division Clerk UDC Recruitment 2017 (isro.gov.in)
- Click on the link “Recruitment”.
- Go to Careers and Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.
- visit our website daily for latest update emitra