ISRO 80 Scientist Engineer SC Posts Recruitment 2017: INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANISATION invites applications eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://www.isro.gov.in/ for the post of Scientist/Engineer.
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
विभिन्न प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं की तैयारी के लिये महत्वपूर्ण प्रश्न Click Here
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
ISRO: Indian Space Research Organisation – ISRO Managed and Controlled by the Department of Space(DoS).ISRO having sub divisions for their Research facilities, Test facilities, Construction and launch facilities, Tracking and control facilities, HRD..etc.
ISRO strives to serve the nation in the areas of television broadcast, Location based services, telecommunication, meteorological application and in the management of our natural resources.
Post Name: Scientist/Engineer
Total Post: 80
Education Qualification: Candidate should passed B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84.
ISRO Scientist/Engineer Old Question Paper: Click Here
Age Limit as on: 05/10/2017
- Maximum Age : 35
Application Fee : 100/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or offline in the form of challan by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
ISRO 80 Scientist Engineer SC Posts Recruitment 2017
- Based on the academic performance and bio-data, initial screening will be conducted to short-list candidates for taking-up written test.
- The call letters for the written test to the short- listed candidates will be sent only by e-mail during the second/third week of December 2017. The written test paper consists of 80 objective type questions carrying equal marks.
- Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates will be short-listed for interview, the schedule and venue of which will be notified. Written test is only a first level screening and written test score will not be considered for final selection process.
- Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Interview and those who secure minimum 60% marks in the interview will be eligible for consideration for empanelment in the selection panel, in the order of merit.
Exam Center: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal,Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.isro.gov.in/ from 15/09/2017 to 05/10/2017.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 15/09/2017
- Last Date for online application: 05/10/2017
- Last date for Payment: 06/10/2017
- Exam Written test Date: 24/12/2017
Steps to apply for ISRO 80 Scientist Engineer SC Posts Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of the ISRO Scientist/Engineer Recruitment 2017 (http://www.isro.gov.in/)
- Click on the link
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.