ITBP 134 Constable (Driver) Recruitment 2018 : Indo Tibetan Border Police Force ITBP invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in/ for 134 posts of Constable in all India.
All details about Constable vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Full Details ITBP Constable (Driver) Vacancy 2018
|Constable||47 Post||14 Post||68 Post||05 Post||134 Post|
Age Limit as on 15/03/2018 :
- Minimum Age : 21 Year
- Maximum Age : 27 Year
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
- Class 10th (High School) Passed in Any Recognized Board
- Driving License (Heavy/Medium/Light) with 2 Year Driving Experience.
- Height : 170 CMS and Chest : 80-85 CMS
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Exempted)
- Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Pre Objective Test, Documents Verification and Interview.
- Application Begin : 14/02/2018
- Last Date for Apply Online : 15/03/2018
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 15/03/2018
How to apply :
- Go to the official website of the ITBP www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
- Click on Registration User tab.
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for further reference.
First One-time Registration : One time Registration will be a permanent for the candidate. Registration ID and Password can be used by the candidate for all the ITBP vacancy conducted by ITBP. User can then login and fill his profile information. Candidates must enter all the information on the Applicant sign up.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2018.
Link Activate on 14/02/2018