NTA JEE MAIN April Application Form 2020: National Testing Agency [NTA] invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website https://nta.ac.in/ for CBSE Joint Entrance Examination [JEE (MAIN)] Phase II April 2020.
Read Full Notification.
All details about NTA JEE MAIN April Application Form 2020 such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Education Qualification: Passed or Appearing in class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
Age Limit as on: No age Limit.
Application Fee for India:
- General/OBC: 500/- for Boys and 250/- for Girls
- SC/ST: 250/- for Boys and 250/- for Girls
- General/OBC: 900/- for Boys and 450/- for Girls
- SC/ST: 450/- for Boys and 450/- for Girls
Application Fee for Outside of India:
- General/OBC: 2000/- for Boys and 1000/- for Girls
- SC/ST: 1000/- for Boys and 1000/- for Girls
- General/OBC: 3000/- for Boys and 1500/- for Girls
- SC/ST: 1500/- for Boys and 1500/- for Girls
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam.
- Online application Begin : 07/02/2020
- Last Date for online application: 06/03/2020
- Last Date for Fees Payment: 07/03/2020
- Correction Date: 08/03/2020 to 12/03/2020
- Examination Date: 05/04/2020 to 09/04/2020
- Download Admit Card From: 20/03/2020
- Result Daclaration: 30/04/2020
How to Apply for NTA JEE MAIN April Application Form 2020:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see notification.
- Go to the official website of the NTA https://nta.ac.in/.
- Click on the link “JEE MAIN 2nd Phase April 2020”
- Enter details and pay fees.
- Download Application form and take a print out for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|