Jharkhand SSC Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2018: Jharkhand SSC invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://jssc.in/ for 265 posts of Lower Division Clerk [LDC] in various department.
All details about Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission [JSSC] vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Total Post: 265 Vacancies
Post Name: Lower Division Clerk
Education Qualification: Candidate should Passed 12th or Higher Secondary exam from any recongnized board in India.
Age Limit as on: No age limit
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 800/-
- SC/ST : 200/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Skill Test, Documents Verification.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 05/03/2018
- Last Date for online Registration: 16/04/218
- Fees Payment: 19/04/2018
- Last Date for complete form: 22/04/2018
How to apply for Jharkhand SSC Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2018 Recruitment 2018?
- Read through the instructions carefully or see notification.
- Go to the official website of the JSSC (http://jssc.in/) or Click on below link “Apply Online” from 05/03/2018 to 16/04/2018.
- Click on the link “Apply Online”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future refrence.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2018.
JSSC Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|