Jharkhand JSSC Police Constable Recruitment 2017: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission SSC Are Invited to Online Application Form 2017 for the Recruitment Post of General Constable in Police Department Under India Reserve Batallion JP Vacancy 2017. eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website www.jssc.in.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
Post Name: Jharkhand Police Constable
Total Post: 2810
Education Qualification: Passed Class 10 High School Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
Age Limit as on: 01/08/2017
- Minimum Age : 18
- Maximum Age : 25
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
- General/OBC/Other State: 300/-
- SC / ST : 75/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or offline in the form of challan by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam, skill/proficiency/physical test and documents verification.
- General/OBC/Other State Candidate – 160 CMS,
- SC/ST: 155CMS,
- All Female: 148 CMS
Chest: General/OBC: 81 CMS, SC/ST: 79 CMS.
Running: Male 10 km in 60 Min, Female: 05 km in 40 Min
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.jssc.in from 05/08/2017 to 04/09/2017.
- Online application Begin :05/08/2017
- Last Date for online application with fees payment :08/09/2017
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card:
- Tentative date for written test for all disciplines:
- Tentative dates for SPPT :
- Last date for printing admit card:
Steps to apply for Jharkhand JSSC Police Constable Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of the Jharkhand Police Constable (www.jssc.in)
- Click on the link “Recruitment”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.