Madhya Pradesh High Court Jabalpur Recruitment 2017: Madhya Pradesh High Court Jabalpur invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://mphc.gov.in/ for the post of Civil Judge II.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
Post Name: Civil Judge II
Total Post: 94
Education Qualification: Candidate should have bachelor degree in Law (LLB) in any recognized University in India.
Age Limit as on: 01/01/2018
- Minimum Age : 21
- Maximum Age : 35
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 1000/-
- SC / ST : 800/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam, documents verification.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://mphc.gov.in/ from 05/08/2017 to 05/09/2017.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 05/08/2017
- Last Date for online application with fees payment : 05/09/2017
- Last Date for Correction: 05/09/2017
- Tentative date for written test for all disciplines: 08/10/2017
- Last date for printing admit card: Sept 2017
Steps to apply for Madhya Pradesh High Court Jabalpur Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of the Madhya Pradesh High Court Jabalpur (http://mphc.gov.in/)
- Click on the link “Recruitment”.
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.