Madhya Pradesh School Chale Hum Abhiyan 2017: Madhya Pradesh Government invites applications from eligible candidate to become a volunteer in government school through School Chale Hum Abhiyan 2017 website http://www.schoolchalehum.mp.gov.in/Default.aspx. Those Candidates who Are Interested to the Following campaign and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
Post Name: Volunteer
Education Qualification: Candidate should possess High School/Higher Secondary/ Diploma/Graduation/Degree/Post Graduation or any other equivalent qualification from any recognized university in India.
Age Limit: Not Mention
Application Fee :
- SC/ST :0/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or offline in the form of challan by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
Madhya Pradesh School Chale Hum Abhiyan 2017
Selection Process: Candidates will be called by informing the government
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.schoolchalehum.mp.gov.in/Default.aspx from 03/08/2017 to 20/08/2017.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 03/08/2017
- Last Date for online application : 20/08/2017
Steps to apply for Madhya Pradesh School Chale Hum Abhiyan 2017:
- Go to the official website of the Madhya Pradesh School Chale Hum Abhiyan 2017 (http://www.schoolchalehum.mp.gov.in/Default.aspx)
- Click on the link
- Select the registration click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.
Madhya Pradesh School Chale Hum Abhiyan 2017 Important Links