IB Recruitment 2017: Ministry of home affairs Intelligence Bureau (IB) Are Invited applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website www.mha.nic.in for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade-II/ Executive, General Central Service, Group-‘C’ (Non-Gazetted/ Non-Ministerial).
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
ministry of home affairs IB Recruitment 2017 – 1430 ACIO Online Form 2017
Post Name: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade-II/ Executive, General Central Service, Group-‘C’ (Non-Gazetted/ Non-Ministerial)
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade-II/ Executive, General Central Service, Group-‘C’ (Non-Gazetted/ Non-Ministerial)||1430|
|Name of the post||ACIO-II/Exe|
|Classification||General Central Service, Group ‘C’ (Non-gazetted, NonMinisterial)|
|Number of vacancies||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
Total Post: 1430
- Graduation / Degree or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Desirable – Knowledge of computers.
Pay scale : Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 4200 (PB-2) Plus admissible Central Govt allowances.
Age Limit as on: 01/07/2018
- Minimum Age : 18
- Maximum Age : 27
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
- 5 years for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC candidates. Upper age limit is also relaxable for Departmental Candidates with 3 years continuous service, upto 40 years and also certain other categories in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by Central Government from time to time.
Application Fee :
- General / OBC (Male Only) : 100/-
- SC / ST / Female : 0/-
- Applicants required to pay fees through offlince & online using internet banking/debit card/credit card/SBI Collect.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam, documents verification.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the Ministry of home affairs website www.mha.nic.in from 12/08/2017 to 02/09/2017.
Important Dates :
- Application Begin : 12/08/2017
- Last Date for Apply Online : 02/09/2017
- Exam Date of Tier I: 15/10/2017
- Exam Date of Tier II: 07/01/2018
- Admit Card Available : Coming soon
Steps to apply for IB Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of the Ministry of home affairs IB
- Click on the link.
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.