MP CPCT Online Form February Admit Card 2018: Government of Madhya Pradesh MP has invited online application form for Computer Proficiency Certification Test (CPCT) through website https://www.cpct.mp.gov.in.
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
MP CPCT online form will be filled up in January 2018 and the exam will be conducted in February 2018.
Now you can download your admit card with user ID and Password.
Through CPCT Score card candidates can apply for various Job viz., Clerical Grade-3/Office assistant/Data Entry operators, etc., in various Government Departments and Agencies.
It is also decided by the state government that CPCT assessment will be done using Computer Based Test (CBT) methodology to ensure fair and transparent assessment of candidates.
Candidates can check all the information related to MP CPCT 2018 for January – February on this page like application process, admit card, important dates, syllabus, eligibility criteria, direct link for apply, etc.
MP CPCT Online Form February 2018- Admit Card
Government of MP has recognized Computer Proficiency & Certification Test (CPCT) for all such positions in various Government departments where a working knowledge of computers and typing skill are basic requirements. Aspirants of such government Jobs should appear in CPCT to get the scorecard.
Eligibility Criteria :
The minimum eligibility criteria for MP CPCT Exam Computer Proficiency Certification Test :
- The candidate should have passed 12th or Higher Secondary.
- The candidate should have completed 18 years as on the date of registration.
Application Fee: 660/-
Payment gateway charges as an application fee. Applicants required to pay fees through authorized MP-Online Kiosks or online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Chances of Appearing in the CPCT Examination :
- A Candidate can apply and appear for the CPCT any number of times to improve his / her score/performance after a period of 60 days from the date of the immediate prior test taken by that candidate.
MP CPCT February 2018 Online Form Important Date:
|Application commences from||07/01/2018|
|Last date for submission of Application form||28/01/2018|
|Availability of Admit card||10/02/2018|
|Date of Examination||17/02/2018|
MP CPCT Online Form February Admit Card 2018 Exam Pattern :
The CPCT is assessed in two sections viz., Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and Typing test (English & Hindi). Both the sections are mandatory to attempt.
- (MCQs) – This section will have 75 questions from the syllabus that can be referred to at CPCT Portal. All these questions shall be attempted in 75 minutes.
- Typing – This section will have paragraph(s) to type in the respective language
- English Typing – This typing test will be available for 15 minutes.
- Hindi Typing – The duration of this test is 15 minutes. A mock test of 10 minutes will be provided prior to the test. The score of Mock will not be included in the Score Card.
The total duration of Test including both sections would be 130 Minutes (including 15 minutes of change over time). The MCQ Test paper will be available both in Hindi and English languages. Candidate can choose his/her preference at the start of the test. There will be no negative marking in the Test.
CPCT Admit Card 2018 :
The Admit Card/ Hall Ticket is available now and the candidate can download the Admit Card from their login ID and password at the CPCT portal using the provided user credentials.
Result 2018 :
The result of the CPCT 2018 will be displayed on the official website of the CPCT. The selection of the candidates will be based on the total marks obtained by the candidates in the MCQ test and the net typing speed of Hindi & English.
Score Card :
The CPCT Score Card will provide the details of the skills in which the candidates have Qualified or Nor Qualified.
Download Admit Card