MP CPCT Online Form June 2018: Government of Madhya Pradesh MP invites online application form for Computer Proficiency Certification Test (CPCT) through website https://www.cpct.mp.gov.in.
MP CPCT online form will be filled up in May 2018 and the exam will be conducted on June 2018.
Through CPCT Score card candidates can apply for various Job viz., Clerical Grade-3/Office assistant/Data Entry operators, etc., in various Government Departments and Agencies.
It is also decided by the state government that CPCT assessment will be done using Computer Based Test (CBT) methodology to ensure fair and transparent assessment of candidates.
Candidates can check all the information related to MP CPCT 2018 for May- June on this page like application process, admit card, important dates, syllabus, eligibility criteria, direct link for apply, etc.
MP CPCT Online Form June 2018 || Exam Date, Syllabus, Admit Card
Government of MP has recognized Computer Proficiency & Certification Test (CPCT) for all such positions in various Government departments where a working knowledge of computers and typing skill are basic requirements. Aspirants of such government Jobs should appear in CPCT to get the scorecard.
Eligibility Criteria :
The minimum eligibility criteria for MP CPCT Exam Computer Proficiency Certification Test :
- The candidate should have passed 12th or Higher Secondary.
- The candidate should have completed 18 years as on the date of registration.
Application Fee: 660/-
Payment gateway charges as an application fee. Applicants required to pay fees through authorized MP-Online Kiosks or online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Chances of Appearing in the CPCT Examination :
- A Candidate can apply and appear for the CPCT any number of times to improve his / her score/performance.
MP CPCT June 2018 Online Form Important Date:
|Application commences from||14/05/2018|
|Last date for submission of Application form||30/05/2018|
|Availability of Admit card||10/06/2018|
|Date of Examination||17/06/2018|
MP CPCT Online Form June 2018 Exam Pattern :
The CPCT is assessed in two sections viz., Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and Typing test (English & Hindi). Both the sections are mandatory to attempt.
- (MCQs) – This section will have 75 questions from the syllabus that can be referred to at CPCT Portal. All these questions shall be attempted in 75 minutes.
- Typing – This section will have paragraph(s) to type in the respective language
- English Typing – This typing test will be available for 15 minutes..
- Hindi Typing – The duration of this test is 15 minutes. A mock test of 10 minutes will be provided prior to the test. The score of Mock will not be included in the Score Card.
The total duration of Test including both sections would be 130 Minutes (including 15 minutes of change over time). The MCQ Test paper will be available both in Hindi and English languages. Candidate can choose his/her preference at the start of the test. There will be no negative marking in the Test.
व्हाट्सएप्प या टेलीग्राम पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप या टेलीग्राम ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here