MP High Court Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment 2018
Madhya Pradesh High Court invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website https://mphc.mponline.gov.in/portal/services/MPHC/INDEX.aspx for 49 posts of Assistant Grade 3.
मध्य प्रदेश उच्च न्यायालय में सहायक ग्रेड 3 के 49 नियमित रिक्त पदों पर भर्तिया
Please read full notification before apply.
All details about MP High Court Assistant Grade III vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Total Post: 49 Posts
- General: 25 (2 for VI and HH Handicapped)
- OBC: 07 (0 of PH)
- SC: 08 (1 for VI or HH Handicapped)
- ST: 09 (0 for PH)
Post Name: Assistant Grade 3
- Graduation Complete.
- Hindi and English Typing from any recognized Board or CPCT Qualified.
- 1 year computer diploma
What is CPCT? -> Click Here
Age Limit as on: 01/01/2019
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Male Maximum Age: 35 years
- Female Maximum Age: 45 years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Assistant Grade III Salary: 5200-20200+ grade pay 1900/- (7th pay lavel metrix 19500-62000)
Application Fee :
- General: 1000/-
- SC/ST/OBC/PH: 800/-
- Correction Charge: 50/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or go to nearest MP Online Kiosk.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Online Exam, Documents Verification and Interview.
Exam Center: Bhopal, Jabalpur, Indore, Gwalior and Sagar
Written Exam: There will be 100 marks mains exam.
- Hindi Typing (40 marks): 300 words in 10 minute (Keyboard- Remington Gail)
- English Typing(40 marks): 350 words in 10 minute
- General English and Computer Knowledge (40 marks): 20 minute
Marks for Qualifying Exam:
- General/OBC: 55% marks
- SC: 50% marks
- ST: 45% marks
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin: 14/11/2018
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 14/12/2018
- Last Date for online correction: 18/12/2018
- Examination Date: Not mention
- Download Admit Card: Before 1 week of Exam
How to apply for MP High Court Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment 2018:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see notification.
- Go to the official website of the MP Online https://www.mponline.gov.in/.
- Click on the link “Citizen Service and Click on High Court Logo”
- Select Assistant Grade 3 post on Application and Services option.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Paid/Unpaid Receipt||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|