MP ITI Guest Faculty Recruitment 2017: Madhya Pradesh Government Technical Education and Skill Development Department invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through website http://mpdt.nic.in/ for the post of Guest Faculty.
Those Candidates who Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
Post Name: Guest Faculty
Total Post: not mention
Education Qualification: Candidate should possess ITI or Diploma or Engineering or any other equivalent qualification or higher qualification from any recognized University in India.
Age Limit as on: 01/08/2017
- Minimum Age : 18
- Maximum Age : no limit
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or offline in the form of challan by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
- MP ITI first round allotment letter 2019
- MP NHM CHO Skill Test Center 2019
- MPPEB GNTST PNST Admit Card 2019
- MP RTE Allotment Letter 2019
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Merit, document verification.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://mpdt.nic.in/ up to 22/08/2017.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for online application: 22/08/2017
How to apply for MP ITI Guest Faculty Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of the MP ITI Guest Faculty (http://mpdt.nic.in/)
- Click on the link
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.