MP Nursing Entrance Exam GNST PNST 2017: Madhya Pradesh General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST) and Pre-Nursing Selection Test (PNST)-2017. If you are a young, enthusiastic, energetic Female looking for a charming, challenging and self-fulfilling career, medical is a great career option for you.
It has the thrill of the Medical, the charm of social prestige and the comfort of a well-paid job with perks and privileges almost at par with the Medical Sector. Under the control of the Central Government, MP GNTST PNST 2017 offers a golden opportunity to do things that one wants to do as an officer.
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
MP Nursing Entrance Exam GNST PNST 2017 Details
Education Qualification :
- 12 passed with 40% with PCBE it means Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English.
- Minimum Age: 17 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Important Dates :
- Start date of Online of Form – 19 Apr 2017
- Last Date of Apply form – 02 May,207
- Admit card Issue on : Before 1 week of exam
- Exam date : 04 June, 2017
- Answer sheet: 20 June, 2017
- Result declaration: After Month
- Last date of Editing/Correction: 04 May 2017
- General / Other State Candidates: 470/-
- SC /ST/PH Candidates: 270
- make the payment by depositing the MPonline kiosk by cash, or by using net banking facility.
Exam Center of MP GNTST PNST 2017 :
- Total 4 Exam center issue for VYAPAM Board. center Name- Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore & Jabalpur.
The pattern of examination :
The PFT 2017 examination consists of paper.
Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, General English. This paper is completely objective and accounts for 100 marks. Total Number of objective type questions asked in this paper is 100 and the examination duration is for 90 mins. It carries no negative marking also.
How to Apply MP Nursing Entrance Exam 2017:
- Go to the official website and Read the full notification before applying form.
- Open Peb Section and find GNST PNST Online Form
- Click Apply Online Tab and fill the application form
- make payment and print your application form
Note: Most Important Point is “Photograph of the candidate should bear his/ her name and the date on the front of the lower part of the photograph and it should not old more than 3 months from application date. photo size 4 x 5 cm.” You have to Scan a copy of 10 Marksheet, Caste certificate. Please ID card is mandatory.