Madhya Pradesh Post Office Circle invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://www.appost.in for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak [Postmen].
ESTT/1-110/GDS ONLINE SELECTION/II DATED 17.01.2018
The candidates who have already registered and paid the fee in response to the earlier Madhya Pradesh notification dated 03.04.2017 (which stands cancelled) need not register themselves against the new notification and do not need to pay the fee again. They are allowed to apply online afresh based on the old registration number and fee already paid in response to the earlier notification.
All details about MP Gramin Dak Sevak vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Total Post: 2411
- Gen: 918
- OBC: 358
- SC: 392
- ST: 647
- PH: 96 [HH,OH,VH]
Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevak [GDS]
Education Qualification: Candidate should passed 10th class or high school from recognised board of Madhya Pradesh and Computer Knowledge.
Age Limit as on: 19/01/2018
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 100/-
- SC/ST/PH/Female : 0/-
Applicants required to pay fees through nearest post office of Madhya Pradesh. You can also see list of post office on official website of MP Postal Circle.
MP Post Office Recruitment 2018 : 2411 Posts apply now
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Merit List, Documents Verification.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 21/01/2018
- Last Date for online application:
19/02/2018(Extended to 24-02-2018)
How to apply for MP GDS Recruitment 2018:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see notification.
- Go to the official website of the Post Office http://www.appost.in or Click on below link “Apply Online”.
- Click on the link “Registration” for fresh Candidate and If you already apply then click on “Apply online”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
- Help Desk number for Madhya Pradesh Circle : 0755-2550473
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2018.
MP Post Office Recruitment 2018 Important Links
Apply Online for New Candidate
|Registration || Login|
Apply Online for Old Candidate