MP PPT Online Form 2017 – MP Pre Polytechnic Test (Vyapam) : Professional Examination Board is going to conduct the examination for PPT- Pre-Polytechnic Exam this year for which the application have started already from 28 April 2017 from the following table. The last date to apply is 12 May 2017. The exam will take place on 10 and 11 June 2017.
MP PPT 2017 (Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test) is conducted by Vyapam or Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB), Government of Madhya Pradesh. MP PPT is a state level entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates will get the admission into diploma courses in all polytechnic colleges of Madhya Pradesh.
MP Pre Polytechnic Test Eligibility Criteria
It is very important for the candidates to acquaint themselves with the eligibility conditions so that he/she can ensure their eligibility for the entrance test. MP PPT eligibility 2017 is mentioned below:
- Applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- The candidates must hold the domicile certificate of Madhya Pradesh state.
- Minimum qualification prescribed by the board for applying is 10th with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- The candidate must have secured minimum 35% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for applying.
- The candidates who have passed the qualifying examination with grace marks are also eligible to apply.
- Grace marks will not be considered in the calculation of minimum marks required in the qualifying examination.
- The candidates whose 10th mark sheet is based on grading system are converted into number system on the basis of formula given in the mark sheet.
- Aadhaar Card would be mandatory for filling the form.
Important Date Of MP PPT 2017 :
Here we are providing the MP PPT 2017 important dates:
|Online Application Form Release date||28th April 2017|
|Online Application Form End date||12th May 2017|
|Online Correction Period||28th April – 17th May|
|Admit Card Released||first week of June 2017|
|Exam Date||10th June (9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.) and 11th June 2017 (2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.)|
|Result Declaration||Second week of July 2017|
|Admission starts||Third week of July 2017|
Application Fee :
The candidates will be required to pay a certain amount of sum to complete their application. The amount depends on the category that you belong to. You are advised to note down the requisite amount mentioned in the table here.
- Unreserved category – Rs.400/-
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD – Rs.200/-
Candidate should be charged an extra amount of Rs. 70/- if they are paying the fees online for the first time. The registered uses will be charged a sum of Rs. 40/-
Exam Date Change Notification
Download Admit Card
MP Pre Polytechnic Test 2017 Important Links