MP VYAPAM Group 2 Admit Card 2018: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through website http://www.vyapam.nic.in/ for the post of Assistant Quality Controller, Field Extension Officer, Field Officer and Junior Silk Inspector under group 2 (Subgroup 1).
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
All details about MP VYAPAM Group 2 Subgroup 1 vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply, etc given below-
Post Name: Assistant Quality Controller, Field Extension Officer, Field Officer and Junior Silk Inspector recruitment 2018
Total Post: 249 Posts
- Assistant Quality Officer: 170 Posts
- Field Extension Officer: 72 Posts
- Field Officer: 06 Posts
- Junior Silk Inspector: 01 Post
- Assistant Quality Officer: Candidate should Posses B.Sc. (Agriculture) with a minimum of 60% and 1-year Computer Diploma from any recognized Institute.
- Field Extension Officer: Candidate should Posses B.Sc. (Agriculture) or B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering) or B.Sc.(Forestry) or B.Sc.(Horticulture) from any recognized Institute.
- Field Officer: Candidate should possess a degree from Biology or Agriculture Science from any recognized Institute.
- Junior Silk Inspector: Candidate should possess a degree from Biology or Agriculture Science from any recognized Institute.
MPPEB VYAPAM Admit Card 2018: Assistant Quality Controller, Field Extension Officer, Field Officer, and Junior Silk Inspector
Age Limit as on: 01/01/2018
For MP Domicile Candidate:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- For other State Candidate: 25 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General/Other State Candidate: 500/-
- SC/ST/OBC: 250/-
- MP Online Portal Charge: 70/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or through the nearest MP Online Kiosk.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Documents Verification, and Interview.
|1||General Knowledge, Hindi, English, Math’s, Logical Abilities, Science and Computer Knowledge||100
|2||Related Subject (According to Post)||
- Online Application Begin: 14/12/2017.
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 28/12/2017.
- Last date of Application Correction: 02/01/2018.
- Exam Date: 27-28/01/2018.
How to download MP VYAPAM Group 2 Admit Card 2018?:
- Go to the end of the post and click on Apply Online or Go to the official website of the MPPEB or VYAPAM http://www.vyapam.nic.in/.
- Click on the link of “Test Admit Card – Group – 2 (Sub- Group -1)”.
- Download Admit card and take a print out.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
Download Admit Card