MP VYAPAM Group 2 Admit Card 2018: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through website http://www.vyapam.nic.in/ for the post of Assistant Quality Controller, Field Extension Officer, Field Officer and Junior Silk Inspector under group 2 (Subgroup 1).
All details about MP VYAPAM Group 2 Subgroup 1 vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply, etc given below-
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
Post Name: Assistant Quality Controller, Field Extension Officer, Field Officer and Junior Silk Inspector recruitment 2018
Total Post: 249 Posts
- Assistant Quality Officer: 170 Posts
- Field Extension Officer: 72 Posts
- Field Officer: 06 Posts
- Junior Silk Inspector: 01 Post
- Assistant Quality Officer: Candidate should Posses B.Sc. (Agriculture) with a minimum of 60% and 1-year Computer Diploma from any recognized Institute.
- Field Extension Officer: Candidate should Posses B.Sc. (Agriculture) or B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering) or B.Sc.(Forestry) or B.Sc.(Horticulture) from any recognized Institute.
- Field Officer: Candidate should possess a degree from Biology or Agriculture Science from any recognized Institute.
- Junior Silk Inspector: Candidate should possess a degree from Biology or Agriculture Science from any recognized Institute.
MPPEB VYAPAM Admit Card 2018: Assistant Quality Controller, Field Extension Officer, Field Officer, and Junior Silk Inspector
Age Limit as on: 01/01/2018
For MP Domicile Candidate:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- For other State Candidate: 25 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General/Other State Candidate: 500/-
- SC/ST/OBC: 250/-
- MP Online Portal Charge: 70/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or through the nearest MP Online Kiosk.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Documents Verification, and Interview.
|1||General Knowledge, Hindi, English, Math’s, Logical Abilities, Science and Computer Knowledge||100
|2||Related Subject (According to Post)||
- Online Application Begin: 14/12/2017.
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 28/12/2017.
- Last date of Application Correction: 02/01/2018.
- Exam Date: 27-28/01/2018.
How to download MP VYAPAM Group 2 Admit Card 2018?:
- Go to the end of the post and click on Apply Online or Go to the official website of the MPPEB or VYAPAM http://www.vyapam.nic.in/.
- Click on the link of “Test Admit Card – Group – 2 (Sub- Group -1)”.
- Download Admit card and take a print out.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
Download Admit Card