MP VYAPAM Group 2 Sub Group 3 Result 2018: MP Vyapam has invited applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://vyapam.nic.in/e_default.html/ for 219 post of Junior Supply Officer, Fishery Inspector and Lab Assistant.
VYAPAM declared Result for Kanishth aapurti adhikari, Matasya Nirikshak and Lab Assistant 2018.
All details about VYAPAM Group 2 Sub Group 3 vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Post Name and Total Post: 219 Posts
- Junior Supply Officer [Kanishath Apoorti Adhikari] : 143 Posts
- General: 95
- OBC: 12
- SC: 13
- ST: 23
- Matsya Nirikshak: 75 Posts
- General: 44
- OBC: 10
- SC: 06
- ST: 15
- Lab Assistant: 01
- General: 01
- OBC: 00
- SC: 00
- ST: 00
- Junior Supply Officer [Kanishath Apoorti Adhikari]: Candidate should passed Bachelor degree with physics as a compulsory subject or BE/B.Tech.
- Matsya Nirikshak: Candidate should passed Bachelor degree with Botany/Fisheries Subject.
- Lab Assistant: Candidate should passed B.Sc. in Chemistry.
AGE Limit as on:01/01/2018
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- MP Candidate Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Other State Candidate Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General: 500/-
- SC/ST/OBC : 250/-
- MP Online Kiosk Charge: 70/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or online in the form of challan by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Documents verification and Interview.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin: 27/02/2018
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 13/07/2018
- Last Date for Correction: 18/03/2018
- Date of downloading online admit card: 23/03/2018
How to Download MP VYAPAM Group 2 Sub Group 3 Result 2018:
- Go to the official website of the MP VYAPAM http://vyapam.nic.in/e_default.html.
- Click on the link “Result – Group – 2 (Sub- Group -3) Combined Recruitment Test – 2018 for Kanishath Apoorti officer, Matasya nirikshak and Other equivalent Posts”
- Enter your application Number and date of birth.
- Download Result.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Model Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|