MP Vyapam Nursing Admit Card 2017: Madhya pradesh profetional examination board has released GNTST-PNST Admit Card MP General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST) Admit Card 2017, MP Pre-Nursing Selection Test (PNST) Admit Card 2017.
MP Vyapam Nursing Admit Card 2017 GNTST & PNST
Education Qualification :
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
- 12 passed with 40% with PCBE it means Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English.
- Minimum Age: 17 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Important Dates :
- Start date of Online of Form – 19 Apr 2017
- Last Date of Apply form – 02 May,207
- Answer sheet: 20 June 2017
- Result declaration: After Month
- Last date of Editing/Correction: 04 May 2017
- General / Other State Candidates: 470/-
- SC /ST/PH Candidates: 270
- make the payment by depositing the MP-online kiosk by cash, or by using a net banking facility.
Exam Center of MP GNTST PNST 2017 :
- Total 4 Exam center issue for VYAPAM Board. center Name- Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore & Jabalpur.
The pattern of examination :
The PFT 2017 examination consists of paper.
Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, General English. This paper is completely objective and accounts for 100 marks. The total Number of objective type questions asked in this paper is 100 and the examination duration is for 90 mins. It carries no negative marking also.
How to Download MP Vyapam Nursing Admit Card 2017:
- Go to the end of the page and click download admit card OR Go to the official website.
- Open Peb Section and find GNST PNST Admit Card
- Click Admit Card Tab and Enter Application Number and DOB
- Submit and print your Admit Card
Note: Most Important Point is “Photograph of the candidate should bear his/ her name and the date on the front of the lower part of the photograph and it should not old more than 3 months from application date. photo size 4 x 5 cm.” You have to Scan a copy of the 10th Marksheet, Caste certificate. Please ID card is mandatory.
Download Admit Card