MP CPCT Online Form October 2018: Government of Madhya Pradesh MP invites online application form for Computer Proficiency Certification Test (CPCT) through website https://www.cpct.mp.gov.in.
MP CPCT online form will be filled up in September 2018 and exam will be conducted in October 2018.
Through CPCT Score card candidates can apply for various Job viz., Clerical Grade-3/Office assistant/Data Entry operators etc., in various Government Departments and Agencies.
Candidates can check all the information related to MP CPCT 2018 for Sept-Oct on this page like application process, admit card, important dates, syllabus, eligibility criteria, direct link for apply etc.
Eligibility Criteria :
The minimum eligibility criteria for MP CPCT Exam Computer Proficiency Certification Test :
- The candidate should have passed 12th or Higher Secondary.
- The candidate should have completed 18 years as on the date of registration.
Application Fee : 660/-
Payment gateway charges as a application fee. Applicants required to pay fees through authorised MP-Online Kiosks or online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Chances of Appearing in the CPCT Examination :
- A Candidate can apply and appear for the CPCT any number of times to improve his / her score / performance.
|Application commences from||16/09/2018|
|Last date for submission of Application form||08/10/2018|
|Availability of Admit card||20/10/2018|
|Date of Examination||27/10/2018 & 28/10/2018|
MP CPCT Online Form October 2018 Exam Pattern :
The CPCT is assessed in two sections viz., Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and Typing test (English & Hindi). Both the sections are mandatory to attempt.
- (MCQs) – This section will have 75 question from the syllabus that can be referred at CPCT Portal. All these question shall be attempted in 75 minutes.
- Typing – This section will have paragraph(s) to type in respective language
- English Typing – This typing test will be available for 15 minutes..
- Hindi Typing – Duration of this test is 15 minutes.
Total duration of Test including both section would be 130 Minutes (including 15 minutes of change over time). There will be no negative marking in the Test.