MP CPCT Form October 2017: Government of Madhya Pradesh MP has introduced Computer Proficiency Certification Test (CPCT) in the State to assess computer proficiency including keyboard proficiency and other allied skills of the candidates applying for various Job viz., Clerical Grade-3/Office assistant/Data Entry operators, etc., in various Government Departments and Agencies.
It is also decided by the state government that CPCT assessment will be done using Computer Based Test (CBT) methodology to ensure fair and transparent assessment of candidates.MP Government Invite CPCT application from eligible candidate to apply online through website https://www.cpct.mp.gov.in for October 2017 updated on 02/10/2017.
Candidates can check all the information related to MP CPCT 2017 for October on this page like application process, admit card, important dates, syllabus, eligibility criteria, etc.
MP CPCT Form October 2017 Full Information
Government of MP has recognized Computer Proficiency & Certification Test (CPCT) for all such positions in various Government departments where working knowledge of computers and typing skill are basic requirements. Aspirants of such government Jobs should appear in CPCT to get the score card.
Eligibility Criteria :
The minimum eligibility criteria for MP CPCT Exam Computer Proficiency Certification Test :
- The candidate should have passed Higher Secondary.
- The candidate should have completed 18 years as on the date of registration.
MP CPCT Form October 2017- Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Application Fee :
Candidate have to submit the Rs.660 + payment gateway charges as a application fee.
Applicants required to pay fees through authorized MP-Online Kiosks or online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or online in the form of challan by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
[यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।]
Chances of Appearing in the CPCT Examination :
- A Candidate can apply and appear for the CPCT any number of times to improve his / her score / performance after a period of 180 days from the date of immediate prior test taken by that candidate, if any.
- If a Candidate is unable to attend the test after successful registration for whatsoever reason; such candidates can appear in the next exam before the completion of 180 Days. However, the candidate would have to pay the required fees for the test.
MP CPCT Form October 2017- Syllabus, Exam Pattern Important Date is given below:-
|Application commences from||01 October 2017|
|Last date for submission of Application form||27 October 2017|
|Availability of Admit card||10 October 2017 (expected)|
|Date of Examination||18 October 2017, 19 October 2017|
The CPCT is assessed in two sections viz., Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and Typing test (English & Hindi). Both the sections are mandatory to attempt.
- (MCQs) – This section will have 75 question from the syllabus that can be referred at CPCT Portal. All these question shall be attempted in 75 minutes.
- Typing – This section will have paragraph(s) to type in respective language
- English Typing – This typing test will be available for 15 minutes..
- Hindi Typing – Duration of this test is 15 minutes. A mock test of 10 minutes will be provided prior to test. The score of Mock will not be included in the Score Card.
Total duration of Test including both section would be 130 Minutes (including 15 minutes of change over time). The MCQ Test paper will be available both in Hindi and English languages.Candidate can choose his/her preference at the start of test. There will be no negative marking in the Test.
CPCT Admit Card 2017 :
After successful payment the candidate will be scheduled for the next available test and the Admit Card for the same will be generated online. The Admit Card/ Hall Ticket is expected to be available in October 2017 and the candidate can download the Admit Card from their login ID at CPCT portal using the provided user credentials.
MP CPCT Form October 2017 Result:
Result of the CPCT 2017 will be displayed on the official website of the CPCT. The scorecard of the Computer Proficiency Certification Test will be released once the objection from the students has been received by the exam conducting authority. The selection of the candidates will be based on the total marks obtained by the candidates in the MCQ test and the net typing speed of Hindi & English.
MP CPCT Form October 2017 Score Card:
The CPCT Score Card will provide the details of the skills in which the candidates has Qualified or Not Qualified. To understand the CPCT score Card, the following point has to be taken into account.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.