MP PAHUNT Counselling 2017: Madhya Pradesh Government invites online application form of counseling for taking admission in Pre Ayurved, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga Test (PAHUNT) – 2017 through website https://health.mponline.gov.in/portal/index.aspx.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to take admission and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
Latest update on 23/10/2017 – Madhya Pradesh PAHUNT Counselling 2017 Second Counselling Start now. counseling will be started from 23 October 2017 to 24 October 2017. All other dates are given below.
Course Name: Pre Ayurved, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga Test (PAHUNT) – 2017.
Total Seat: Every Ayurved, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga College has approximate 60-100 seats are available.
Education Qualification: 12th class with Biology Subject.
Age Limit as on:
- Minimum Age : not mention
- Maximum Age : not mention
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee for Registration of counseling: 159/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or Visit nearest MP online Kiosk Center.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on PAHUNT entrance exam marks, documents verification, and Online Counselling.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website https://health.mponline.gov.in/portal/index.aspx.
Madhya Pradesh PAHUNT Counselling 2017 Important Dates :
- Online Registration Begin: 16/09/2017.
- Last Date for online Registration: 25/09/2017.
- Last Date for document Verification: 26/09/2017.
- The date for Pahunt Counselling: from 06/10/2017 to 08/10/2017.
- Seat Allotment: 11/10/2017 to 13/10/2017.
- Reporting at Institute: 12/10/2017 to 13/10/2017.
- Upgrade Round Seat Allotment: 17/10/2017 to 18/10/2017.
- Upgrade Round Reporting at Institute: 17/10/2017 to 18/10/2017.
- Second Counselling Date: 23/10/2017 to 24/10/2017.
- Second Round Seat Allotment: 27/10/2017 at 06:00 PM.
Steps to apply for MP PAHUNT Counselling 2017:
- Go to the official website of the MP PAHUNT Online Admission Counselling 2017 (https://health.mponline.gov.in/portal/index.aspx)
- Click on the link and complete registration.
- After Registration candidate has to go for verification at Help Center.
- After verification candidate can fill online their choice for college
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.
Login for Second Round
Second Round Counselling Schedule