MPPSC Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2018: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission [MPPSC] invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://www.mppsc.nic.in/ for 29 post of Assistant Registrar 2018.
All details about MPPSC Assistant Registrar vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Total Post: 29 Vacancies
- General: 15
- SC: 05
- ST: 06
- OBC: 03
Post Name: Assistant Registrar
Education Qualification: Post Graduation in any stream with 55% Marks.
Age Limit as on: 01/01/2019
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Male Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Female Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
Application Fee :
- General: 1350/-
- SC/ST/OBC: 750/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Documents Verification and Interview.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 10/05/2018
- Last Date for online application with fees payment : 09/06/2018
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card: 23/06/2018
How to apply for MPPSC Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2018:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see notification.
- Go to the official website of the MPPSC http://www.mppsc.nic.in/ or Click on below link “Apply Online”.
- Click on the link “Apply for Assistant Registrar”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2018.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|