MPPSC Vacancy Admit Card 2018 – 302 Posts: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission [MPPCS] invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://www.mppsc.nic.in/ for the post of State Service Examination 2018 and State Forest Examination 2018.
All details about MPPSC vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Post Name: State Service Examination 2018 and State Forest Examination 2018
State Service Examination: 202 Posts
State Forest Examination: 100 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidate should Pursuing Last Year or Possess Graduation from any recognised University in India. For more details please click below on notification.
Age Limit as on: 01/01/2018
Minimum Age: 21 Years
Maximum Age (Other State): 28 Years
Maximum Age (MP Candidate): 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General: 540/-
- SC/ST/OBC/PH: 290/-
- Correction Charge: 50/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or MP Online Kiosk.
MPPSC Vacancy Admit Card 2018 – 302 Posts Apply Now
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Pre and Mains Written Exam, Documents Verification and Interview.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 18/12/2017
- Last Date for online application with fees payment : 08/01/2018
- Correction Date: From 23/12/2017 to 10/01/2018
- Download Admit Card: 02/02/2018
How to Download for MPPSC Vacancy Admit Card 2018:
- Go to the official website of the MPPSC http://www.mppsc.nic.in/.
- Click on the link “Admit Card”
- Download your admit card.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2018.
Download Admit Card