Nabard Office Attendant 73 Posts Result 2020: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Officials invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through the website https://www.nabard.org for Office Attendant vacancy 2020.
Nabard Office Attendant 73 Posts Result 2020 Download Now.
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
Check Full Notification.
All details about Nabard Office Attendant 73 Posts vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification, Admit Card, Syllabus, Result and how-to, etc given below-
Post Name: Office Attendant
Total Post: 73 Posts
|Office Name||Total Post||Office Name||Total Post|
|Arunachal Pradesh||1||Andhra Pradesh||1|
|Jammu & Kashmir||1||Himachal Pradesh||1|
|Karnataka (Bird Mangaluru)||2||Karnataka||3|
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from a recognized board.
- Note: Candidates possessing Graduation and higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
Age Limit as on (01/12/2019)
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
- General/EWS/OBC: 450/-
- SC/ST/PH: 50/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: The selection will be done on the basis of two-phase Online Tests (as given below) and Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
|Preliminary Online Examination|
|Sr. No.||Name of the test (objective)||No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Test of Reasoning||30||30||Composite time of 90 minutes|
|Main Online Examination For Office Attendant vacancy in nabard|
|Sr. No.||Name of test (objective)||No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Test of Reasoning||35||35||Composite
time of 120
Important Dates :
- Online Application Begin: 25/12/2019
- Last Date for online application: 12/01/2020
- Last Date for fees payment: 12/01/2020
- Exam date: Feb 2020
How to Download Nabard Office Attendant 73 Posts Result 2020:
- Go to the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Official Site @ nabard.org
- Read through the instructions carefully or see the notification.
- Enter your Aplication number and Date of birth or password.
- Download Result and take a print out for future reference.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
- Photograph (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm).
- Signature (with black ink).
- Left thumb impression (on white paper).
- A handwritten declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text is given
- The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows –
“I………………….(Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
Those Candidates Who Are Interested in the Nabard Office Attendant recruitment 2020 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2020.
Office Attendant vacancy in nabard 2020
|Result || Mains Admit Card|