Indian Navy B Tech Cadet Entry July 2020: Indian Navy invites applications from eligible Unmarried Male candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/ for the Navy Officer Entry July 2020 through Admission of B.Tech 10+2.
Read Full Notification.
All details about Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Course Entry Name: B Tech/BE
- Candidates Must be Enrolled and Appeared in JEE MAIN 2019 Entrance Examination.
- Candidate should passed 12th with 70% marks in PCM Subjects and 50% marks in English in Class 10th or 12th Level.
Age Limit: age between 02/01/2001 to 01/07/2003 (both date inclusive)
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
[यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।]
- General/OBC: 0/-
- SC/ST : 0/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or online in the form of challan by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Merit List, physical test, documents verification and SSB Interview.
- Online application Begin : 29/11/2019
- Last Date for online application: 19/12/2019
How to apply for Indian Navy B.Tech Cadet Entry July 2020:
- Go to the official website of the Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry July 2020 http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/.
- Click on the link and registered yourself or if you all ready registered then login with your ID.
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.