NCL 52 Posts Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2020: Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL), India invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through website http://nclcil.in/ for 52 posts of Paramedical Staff at Singrauli District of Madhya Pradesh and Sonebhadra District of Uttar Pradesh.
Read Full Notification.
All details about NCL 52 Posts Paramedical Staff vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
|Educational Qualification||Total Post|
|Staff Nurse||3 years diploma in Nursing and registration.|
|12th with Science and D. Pharma. with registration.||6|
|Technician (Pathological)||Diploma in Pathology.|
|Diploma in Radiography.||7|
|Physiotherapist||Diploma in Physiotherapy.|
|Diploma in Dietics.||1|
|Jr. Technician (ECG)||12th with Two years experience certificates as ECG Technician.|
Jr. Technician (EEG)
|12th with Two years experience certificates as EEG Technician.||1|
|Technician (Dental)||12th and Diploma in Dentistry/Dental Technology.|
|12th and Diploma in Audiometry|
Age Limit as on: 10/03/2020
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
- General/EWS/OBC: 500/-
- SC/ST/PH: 0/-
Applicants required to pay fees online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Documents Verification.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus: Written test will be conducted separately for each post. The test will be of 100 Marks for 90 minutes duration, in two parts; Part A for 70 marks of technical sections pertaining to the relevant post and Part B for 30 marks of general.
Cutoff Marks: General/EWS: 50 marks, SC/ ST/ ESM/ OBC-NCL/ PwBD: 40 marks.
- Online Application Begin: 15/02/2020
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 10/03/2020
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card: 15/03/2020
- Examination Date: 29/03/2020
How to apply for NCL 52 Posts Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2020:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see the notification.
- Go to the official website of the NCL http://nclcil.in/.
- Click on the link “Career or Recruitment”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates who Are Interested in the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2019.