NIOS 37 Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019
National Institute of Open Schooling [NIOS] invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website https://nios.ac.in/vacancy.aspx for 37 posts of Junior Assistant 2019.
All details about NIOS Junior Assistant vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Total Post: 37
Junior Assistant [Group-C]
Education Qualification: 12th Passed with working knowledge of computer 6000 key per hour and knowledge of Hindi and English.
Age Limit as on: 17/05/2019
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
- General/OBC: 500/-
- SC/ST: 150/-
- PWD (Divyaang) : 0/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Salary: Level-2 (Rs.19900-63200) Revised under 7th CPC
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test, Documents Verification and Interview.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin: 17/04/2019
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 17/05/2019
How to apply for NIOS 37 Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019 :
- Read through the instructions carefully or see notification.
- Go to the official website of the NIOS https://nios.ac.in/vacancy.aspx.
- Click on the link “Vacancy”
- Select the Junior Assistant Post and click on “apply”.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2019.