NIOS D El Ed Admission teachers training form 2017: Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) programme is a specifically designed package for inservice untrained teachers working in primary/ upper primary schools of different states of the country.
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
The programme has been developed by the Academic Department, National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) on the initiative of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Govt. of India, keeping in view the NCF 2005, RTE 2009 and NCFTE 2010.
The Programme aims at enabling the target group to develop in them skills, competencies, attitudes and understanding to make teaching and learning more effective.
Course Name: D.El.Ed –Training For The Untrained In-Service Teacher 2017
Eligibility: service untrained teachers working in primary/ upper primary schools of different states of the country can apply for this course.
All question related to qualification or eligibility such as:
- What is minimum qualification for NIOS D.El.Ed.?
- NIOS D.El.Ed. How many years course?
- How much fees for NIOS D.El.Ed.? etc. you can visit National Institute of Open Schooling webSite http://www.nios.ac.in/dled/dledprograme.aspx
Age Limit as on:
- Minimum Age : Not Mention
- Maximum Age : Not Mention
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
NIOS D El Ed Admission form 2017
Application Fee : 4500/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://dled.nios.ac.in/ up to 30/09/2017.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for online application with fees payment : 30/07/2017
How to apply for NIOS D El Ed Admission teachers training form 2017?
- Go to the official website of the El.Ed – Training for the un-trained in-service Teacher 2017 (http://dled.nios.ac.in/)
- Click on the link
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.