North Western Railway Recruitment 2017: North Western Railway invites applications from eligible candidate to for the post of Walk in for Pharmacist & Staff Nurse Post.
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
विभिन्न प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं की तैयारी के लिये महत्वपूर्ण प्रश्न Click Here
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
North Western Railway Recruitment 2017-Walk in for Pharmacist & Staff Nurse Post
- Pharmacist : 2. Staff Nurse :
Total Post: 17
|Post Name||Total Post||Education Qualification|
|Pharmacist||03 Post||10+2 in Science or its equivalent with 02(two) Years Diploma in Pharmacy & Registration with Pharmacy Council of India or Registration with State Pharmacy Council .|
|Staff Nurse||14 Post||Certificate as Registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other Instituttion recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc.(Nursing).|
Pharmacist Age Limit as on 01/07/2017
- Minimum Age : 20
- Maximum Age : 30
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule
Staff Nurse Age Limit as on 01/07/2017
. Minimum Age : 20
. Maximum Age : 35
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or offline in the form of challan by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may attend the interview along with application in the prescribed format with all Original certificates and self attested copies of the same with 03 passport size photographs on 22,23,and 24 Aug – 2017 at 10:00 AM.
Important Dates :
- Date and Time of Interview for Pharmacist : 22/08/2017 at 10:00 AM.
- Date and Time of Interview for Staff Nurse : 23 and 24-08-2017 at 10:00 AM.
- Venue for Both Posts: Board Room Divisional Railway Manager Office Ajmer.
Steps to apply for North Western Railway Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of the Nort Western Railway.
- Click on the link.
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.