Railway Recruitment Cell [RRC] invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://www.rrcnr.info/default.aspx for 3162 post of Apprentice in Northern Railway.
All details about 3162 vacancies of railway apprentice such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Total Post: 3162
Post Name: ITI Apprentice
Education Qualification: Candidate should passed 10th with 50% marks and ITI in relevant trade.
Age Limit as on: 27/01/2018
- Minimum Age: 15 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 100/-
- SC/ST/PH/Female : 0/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Merit List, Documents Verification.
Northern Railway apprentice online form 2018 [3162 Posts] Apply Now
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 28/12/2017
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 27/01/2018 up to 05 PM.
- Tentative date of display Merit list: 15/02/2018 to 28/02/2018
How to apply for Northern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018?
- Read through the instructions carefully or see notification.
- Go to the official website of the Railway recruitment cell http://www.rrcnr.info/default.aspx or Click on below link “Apply Online”.
- Click on the link “Online Application”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2018.
|Registration || Login|