Numaligarh Refinery Limited Online Form 2018: Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website https://www.nrl.co.in/ for 21 vacancies of Graduate Engineer Trainee, Management Trainee and Officer 2018.
Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) is a leading Miniratna Category-I PSU engaged in Refining and Marketing of Petroleum Products and a group company of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd . NRL is looking for dynamic, committed professionals in the following disciplines.
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
All details about NRL vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Post Name: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Total Post: 21 Vacancies
- Chemical: 07
- Electrical: 04
- Instrumentation: 02
- Mechanical: 03
- Civil: 01
- IIS: 02
- Management Trainee [Finance]: 01
- Officer [Finance]: 01
- Graduate Engineer Trainee: First class degree in respective discipline having minimum 65% marks in aggregate.
- Management Trainee: 2 years full time MBA/PGDM with specialisation in Finance having minimum 60% marks.
- Officer [Finance]: Chartered Accountant and having associate membership of ICAI.
Age Limit as on: 01/01/2018
- Maximum Age: 32 Years for Officer [Finance] and 30 years for all other position.
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Documents Verification and Interview/Group Discussion.
Salary: 60,000/- – 1,80,000/-
- Online application Begin: 24/01/2018
- Last Date for online application: 23/02/2018
How to apply for Numaligarh Refinery Limited Online Form 2018:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see notification.
- Go to the official website of the NRL https://www.nrl.co.in/ or Click on below link “Apply Online”.
- Click on the link “Careers”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2018.