Railway RRC Delhi 118 Posts MTS Recruitment 2019: Railway Recruitment Cell [RRC] invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through the website http://www.rrcnr.org for the 118 posts of Level-1 Multi Tasking Staff in Commercial Department of Northern Railway.
Employment Notice No.: 02/2019
Read Full Notification.
All details about Railway RRC New Delhi 94 Posts Job such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification, Admit Card, Syllabus, Result and how to, etc given below-
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
Post Name: Multi Tasking Staff
Total Post: 118 Posts
- Service Side: 94 Posts
- Cooking Side: 24 Posts
- Service Side: 10th Passed and Cirtificate and Diploma in Food & Beverages Service.
- Cooking Side: 10th Passed and Cirtificate and Diploma in Bakery & Confectionary or Cooking.
Age Limit as on: 01/01/2020
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 33 years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
- General/OBC: 500/-
- SC/ST/PH/Minority: 250/-
- All Category Female: 250/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Documents Verification and Interview.
- Online Application Begin: 16/09/2019
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 15/10/2019
- Tentative date for Examination: 31/10/2019
How to apply for Railway RRC Delhi 118 Posts MTS Recruitment 2019:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see the notification.
- Go to the official website of the RRC Delhi http://www.rrcnr.org.
- Click on the link “Online Application”.
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates Who Are Interested in the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2019.