Raipur Aiims Recruitment Admit Card 2017: AIIMS Recruitment invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website www.aiimsraipur.edu.in for the post of Staff Nurse Grade-1 and Staff Nurse Grade-2.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
Raipur Aiims Recruitment Admit Card 2017
Post Name: Staff Nurse Grade-1 -75 posts
Staff Nurse Grade-2 – 400 posts
Total Post: 475
Education Qualification: Candidate should Possess B.Sc. Nursing (4 Year course) from a recognized institute or university or B.Sc.(Post –certificate) B.Sc. Nursing(post –basic)(02 Year course) from a recognized institute or university and registered with the Indian nursing council/state nursing council with relevant experience.
Age Limit as on:
- Minimum Age : 21
- Maximum Age : 35
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 1000/-
- SC / ST /PH:0/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on computer based exam, skill test, written test, verification of documents & interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.aiimsraipur.edu.in from 15/06/2017 at 11:00 A.M. to 31/07/2017 (Extended up to 10/08/2017 ) up to 05:00 P.M.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin :15/06/2017 at 11:00 A.M.
- Last Date for online application with fees payment :31/07/2017 (Extended up to 10/08/2017 ) up to 05:00 P.M.
Steps to apply for Raipur Aiims Recruitment Admit Card 2017:
- Go to the official website of the AIIMS Recruitment 2017 (aiimsraipur.edu.in)
- Click on the link Vacancy.
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- visit our webisite for latest update website is emitra
Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.