Rajasthan 26000 Primary School Teacher Recruitment 2018: Rajasthan Education Department [RED] invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through the website for 26000 posts of Primary/Upper Primary Teacher (Class I to V and VI to VII) 2018.
All details about Rajasthan Education Department Teacher vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply, etc given below-
Total Post: 26000 Posts
- General Education: 25250 Posts
- Special Education: 750 Posts
- For more information category wise about TSP Area and Non-TSP Area.
- Candidate should pass Rajasthan TET/REET exam with a 2-year diploma in Elementary Education OR Bachelor degree in any stream with a 2-year diploma in elementary education.
- RTET/REET is compulsory for all candidate.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 350/-
- SC/ST: 70/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Documents Verification, and Interview.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin: 14/04/2018
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 30/04/2018
How to apply for Rajasthan 26000 Primary School Teacher Recruitment 2018?
- Read through the instructions carefully or see the notification.
- Go to the official website of the RED (http://www.education.rajasthan.gov.in/content/raj/education/en/about-us.html#) or Click on the below link “Apply Online” from 14/04/2018 to 30/04/2018.
- Click on the link “Registration”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference..
Those Candidates Who Are Interested in the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2018.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification||TSP|| Non TSP|
|Official Website||Click Here|