Rajasthan HC Stenographer 434 Posts Result 2021: Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur and Jaipur has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through the website https://hcraj.nic.in/hcraj/recruitment.php for the 434 posts of Stenographer in District court.
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
All details about Rajasthan HC Stenographer 434 Posts vacancies such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification, Admit Card, Syllabus, Result and how-to, etc given below-
Post Name: Stenographer
Total Post: 434 Posts
Education Qualification: 12th passed with possessing a good working knowledge of Hindi as written in Devanagri script & of Rajasthani Dialects and Computer Diploma.
Age Limit as on: 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
- General/EWS/OBC: 650/-
- SC/ST/PH: 400/-
Applicants required to pay fees online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
आप इन नौकरियों के लिए भी अप्लाई कर सकते है : सरकारी नौकरियों
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Skill Test, and Documents Verification.
- Online Application Begin: 30/01/2020
- Last Date for online application: 28/02/2020
- Last date for fee payment: 29/02/2020
How to download Rajasthan HC Stenographer 434 Posts Result 2021:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see the notification.
- Go to the official website of the Rajasthan High Court https://hcraj.nic.in/hcraj/recruitment.php.
- Click on the link “Result”.
- Check your roll number.
- Download the Result and take a printout for future reference.