Rajasthan HC Stenographer 434 Posts Recruitment 2020: Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur and Jaipur invite applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through the website https://hcraj.nic.in/hcraj/recruitment.php for the 434 posts of Stenographer in District court.
Read Full Notification.
All details about Rajasthan HC Stenographer 434 Posts vacancies such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification, Admit Card, Syllabus, Result and how to, etc given below-
Post Name: Stenographer
Total Post: 434 Posts
Stenographer Grade III English
|Non TSP : 51 Post|
TSP Area : 03 Post
|Stenographer Grade III Hindi|
Non TSP : 329 Post
DLSAs Non TSP : 36 Post
TSP Area : 11 Post
Education Qualification: 12th passed with possessing a good working knowledge of Hindi as written in Devanagri script & of Rajasthani Dialects and Computer Diploma.
Age Limit as on: 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
- General/EWS/OBC: 650/-
- SC/ST/PH: 400/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Skill Test, and Documents Verification.
- Online Application Begin: 30/01/2020
- Last Date for online application: 28/02/2020
- Last date for fee payment: 29/02/2020
How to apply for Rajasthan HC Stenographer 434 Posts Recruitment 2020:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see the notification.
- Go to the official website of the Rajasthan High Court https://hcraj.nic.in/hcraj/recruitment.php.
- Click on the link “Recruitment”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates Who Are Interested in the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2020.
Rajasthan HC Stenographer 434 Posts