Rajasthan High Court 3678 Posts Group D Recruitment 2019: Rajasthan High Court [HC] Jaipur and Jodhpur invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through the website https://hcraj.nic.in/hcraj/ for the 3678 posts of Class IV.
Read Full Notification.
All details about Rajasthan High Court 3678 Posts Group D vacancies such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification, Admit Card, Syllabus, Result and how-to, etc given below-
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
Post Name: Class IV
Total Post: 3678 Posts
- District Court: 3310 Posts
- Other Court/ Lok Adalat/ Taluka: 368 Posts
Education Qualification: 10th Passed from any board in India.
Age Limit as on: 01/01/2020
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
- General/EWS/OBC: 150/-
- SC/ST/PH: 100/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, SkillTest, Documents Verification.
Important Dates :
- Online Application Begin: 18/11/2019
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 17/12/2019
How to apply for Rajasthan High Court 3678 Posts Group D Recruitment 2019:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see the notification.
- Go to the official website of the Rajasthan High Court https://hcraj.nic.in/hcraj/.
- Click on the link “Recruitment Portal”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates Who Are Interested in the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2019.
Rajasthan High Court 3678 Posts Group D