RBI 270 Security Guards Recruitment 2018: Reserve Bank Of India [RBI] invites applications from eligible exservicemen candidates to apply ON-LINE through website https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/rbirsgoct18/ for 270 posts of Security Guards in many offices.
After a long time RBI published notification for Security guards vacancy.
रिज़र्व बैंक ऑफ़ इंडिया ने योग्य एक्स सर्विस मेन के लिए 270 सिक्योरिटी गार्ड के पदों पर भर्ती निकली है| जिसके लिए आप ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते है| यह भर्ती सिर्फ एक्स सर्विसमैन के लिए है|
रिज़र्व बैंक इंडिया में ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने से पहले नोटिफिकेशन जरूर पढ़े|
This vacancy is not for any particular branch but for all over India.
All details about RBI Security Guards vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Total Post: 270 Posts
- General: 151
- OBC: 52
- SC: 30
- ST: 37
RBI Post Name: Security Guards
Education Qualification: 10th Passed.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as on 01/11/2018.
- Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
Experience: Only ex-servicemen with proper military background are eligible. The candidates should have experience of handling arms and ammunition in the military.
Age Limit as on: 01/11/2018
- Maximum Age for general: 25 Years
- OBC Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ST: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 600/-
- SC/ST : 100/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Online Test, Physical Test, Documents Verification and Interview.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answer and 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Guarding Bank’s property (official/Residential), other watch and ward duties round the clock.
- Operating X-Ray machines/DFMD for checking baggage at the entrance and other allied duties which may be assigned by the Bank.
- The Security Guards will have to work in shifts, including night shifts.
- The above list is only indicative, not exhaustive. The Bank reserves the right to assign any other work in case of requirement.
Security Guards Grade Pay – Rs. 10940-380 (4)-12460- 440(3) -13780-520(3)-15340-690 (2)-16720- 860(4) – 20160-1180 (3)- 23700/-
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 09/11/2018
- Last Date for online application with fees payment : 30/11/2018
- Examination Date: December 2018 or January 2019
How to apply for RBI 270 Security Guards recruitment 2018:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see notification.
- Go to the official website of the RBI https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/rbirsgoct18/ or Click on below link “Apply Online”.
- Click on the link “Registration”
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click Here|