RBI Assistant Online Form 2018: Reserve Bank of India [RBI] invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http:// opportunities.rbi.org.in/ for 27 vacancies of Assistant Special Drive for PWD candidates in various offices.
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
विभिन्न प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं की तैयारी के लिये महत्वपूर्ण प्रश्न Click Here
This vacancy only for handicapped candidate, who completed their graduation in any stream.
All details about Reserve Bank of India [RBI] vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Total Post: 27 Posts
- VI: 05
- HI: 10
- OH: 08
- 4th Category: 04
Post Name: Assistant
- Candidate should passed graduation from any recognized institute of India.
- Only for PH Candidate.
Age Limit as on: 01/01/2018
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
RBI Assistant Online Form 2018 [Special Drive For PWD Candidates] – 27 Posts
All Category: 50/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or online in the form of challan by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Examination, Main examination, documents verification.
|Name of Test (Objective)||No. of
|Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||English Language||30||30||Composite Time of 1 Hour|
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||40||30 minutes|
|2||Test of English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|3||Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
|4||Test of General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
|5||Test of Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
- Online application Begin : 30/01/2018
- Last Date for online application with fees payment : 19/02/2018
- Preliminary Exam Date: 06/04/2018
- Mains Exam Date: 07/05/2018
How to apply for RBI Assistant Online Form 2018?
- Go to the official website of the Reserve Bank of India RBIrbi.org.in.
- Click on the link “Recruitment”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.