RESERVE BANK RBI LEGAL ADVISOR Recruitment 2017: Reserve Bank RBI invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website www.rbi.org.in for the post of Legal Advisor.
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
Post Name: Reserve Bank RBI Legal Advisor
1.Legal Consultant (Grade F)- 2 Post
2.Legal Consultant (Grade C/D)- 3 Post
Total Post: 05
Education Qualification: For Post 1– Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) Degree with 50% . Master Degree in Law (LLM) with 15 Year work experience
For Post 2– Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) Degree with 50% . Master Degree in Law (LLM) with 7 Year work experience
Age Limit as on:
For Post 1– Age Limit 45-55
For Post 2– Age limit 30-40
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 600/-
- SC / ST/PH : 100/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam and documents verification.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.rbi.org.in from 24/07/2017 to 11/08/2017.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin :24/07/2017
- Last Date for online application with fees payment :11/08/2017
Steps to apply for RESERVE BANK RBI LEGAL ADVISOR Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of the RESERVE BANK RBI LEGAL ADVISOR (rbi.org.in)
- Click on the link
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.