Rajasthan Legislative Assembly 7 Reporter Posts Vacancy 2017: Rajasthan Legislative Assembly Secretariat Jaipur invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://rlarecruitment.raj.nic.in/ for the 7 post of Reporter.
The Rajasthan Legislative Assembly has framed ‘Rules of Procedure and Conduct of Business in Rajasthan Legislative Assembly for regulating the business of the House and its Committees. They were first framed in 1956 and after many amendments, the latest Fourteenth Edition has been printed in 2014.
All details about Rajsthan Reporter vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
|Post Name and Total Vacancy : Reporter- 07|
|Post Name||Total Post –||Qualification||Age Limit as on 01/01/2018|
|Reporter||Gen||OBC||SC||ST||Complete Graduation with Stenography speed of 140 wpm and Typing Speed 50 wpm from any recognized institute of India.||18 to 35 Years|
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
[यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।]
Rajasthan Legislative Assembly Vacancy 2017- 7 Reporter Post Application Fee :
- SC/ST: 250/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or online in the form of challan by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
Rajasthan Legislative Assembly 7 reporter post Vacancy 2017
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Stenography and Typing Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://rlarecruitment.raj.nic.in/ from 12/09/2017 to 11/10/2017 till 12:00 AM.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 12/09/2017
- Last Date for online application with fees payment : 11/10/2017
- Skill Test Date: Coming Soon
How to apply for Rajasthan Legislative Assembly 7 Reporter Posts Vacancy 2017?
- Go to the official website of the Rajasthan Legislative Assembly Secretariat Jaipur (http://rlarecruitment.raj.nic.in)
- Click on the link “Current Opening”
- Select the “Reporter” post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.