RPSC ASO Recruitment 2020: Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC] invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through the website https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/advertisements for the 11 posts of Assistant Statistical Officer [ASO].
Read Full Notification.
All details about RPSC ASO 11 Posts vacancies such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification, Admit Card, Syllabus, Result and how to, etc given below-
Post Name: Assistant Statistical Officer [ASO]
Total Post: 11 Posts
- General: 06 Posts
- OBC: 02 Posts
- EWS: 01 Posts
- SC: 01 Posts
- ST: 01 Posts
Education Qualification: M.SC in Agriculture OR Master Degree in Mathematics / Statistics and Working Knowledge of Computer with Knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Age Limit as on: 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
- General/EWS: 350/-
- OBC/BC: 250/-
- SC/ST: 150/-
- Form Correction Charge : 300/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, and Documents Verification
- Online Application Begin: 10/07/2020
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 10/08/2020
How to apply for RPSC ASO Recruitment 2020 :
- Read through the instructions carefully or see the notification.
- Go to the official website of the RPSC https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/advertisements.
- Click on the link “Recruitment”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates Who Are Interested in the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2020.