RRC Patna Apprentice Online Form 2018: East Central Railway [ECR], Railway Recruitment Cell [RRC] Patna invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://www.rrcecr.gov.in/ for 1898 ITI Trade Apprentice in Hajipur Unit [Patna].
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
Candidates should note and take cognizance of the fact that this is only Centralised Notification for engagement of Act Apprentice under the Apprentices Act 1961 for East Central Railway’s Divisions/Units and Railway Recruitment Cell, East Central Railway (RRC/ECR) has been nominated as nodal agency for obtaining ONLINE applications from candidates and preparation of their merit list.
All details about ITI Apprentice 1898 vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Total Post: 1898
- Dhanbad: 142
- Danapur: 626
- Mughalsarai: 844
- Plant Depot Mughalsarai: 116
- Samastipur: 70
- Mechanical Workshop Samastipur: 100
Post Name: Apprentice
Education Qualification: Candidate should Passed 10th class with 50% marks with ITI in respective trade from NCVT or SCVT.
RRC Patna Apprentice Online Form 2018 – 1898 Vacancies
Age Limit as on: 30/01/2018
- Minimum Age: 15 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
[If you want to ask any question related to this vacancy, Please write comment below.]
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 100/-
- SC/ST/PH/Female : 0/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Merit List, Documents Verification.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin: 30/01/2018
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 28/02/2018
How to apply for RRC Patna Apprentice Online Form 2018?
- Read through the instructions carefully or see notification.
- Go to the official website of the RRC http://www.rrcecr.gov.in/ or Click on below link “Apply Online”.
- Click on the link “Online Application for Apprentice”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future refrence.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Apprentice Online form and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2018.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Trade Wise Vacancy||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|